Recent Posts

3.12.2012

Make a Quick and Easy St. Patrick's Top - Blast from the Past



Hiyo!

Since St. Patrick's Day is coming up this weekend (yay!), I thought I'd re-post about my tutorial for the Lucky in Love Onesie!





It's a super easy and super fun project.  The kids can even help with the painting part (if you dare)!  Here's a sweet baby Emmy modeling hers last year:


This doll turns TWO next week!  :O


And here are a couple adorable tee shirt versions by Steph @ Crafting in the Rain:





CUTE!

So if you want to whip one up, check out the tutorial HERE!
Send me pictures if you make one & I'll show them off next week!


Cheers, me lassies!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Chris! How wonderful to check my email this morning and find that someone finds my blog delightful! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...